Sunday, March 22

The Award goes to...Big Bang Theory

Best "new" (okay, not new, just new in terms of me watching it) Sit-Com of the year,
including me watching some funny shows.... is easily Big Bang Theory. Wow.

After being pressed into My Name is Earl, by huge fans of it, i found the show a genius idea, even with an excellent cast and set-up, but simply directed and produced in a lame, cheesy way. If that show were to go a lot more on the subtle non-Youth-quake skit side of comedy, it could be a hilarious show. It never made me laugh at loud, even though I love the actors and the premise.

Big Bang, even with the hype, won me over and i was laughing out loud while cooking dinner (thank you internet streaming, allowing me to watch shows appropriately from start to finish). One might think that the humor in such a show would be over the heads of most, but its not (or maybe it's just not over my head, so i get it, and assume others are educated enough... but i'm fairly dumb... for a genius). I can see a bit of my writing is hitting a wall when all my sentances end with phrases conjoined by means of parenthesis (just kidding). IQ test... did you laugh at that? If you did, you might be among my peers, with an IQ of over 130 (if you're lucky).

Besides the fact that Big Bang theory reminds me of a number of my friends and myself and our pretension and geekness (minus the addiction to Online gaming), i could stare at Kaley Cuoco (playing the part of Penny) all day long. And for the record; besides that fact that Kaley learned to play tennis at the age of 3, and was a nationally ranked amateur, she graduated highschool at 16, due to her brains... so i feel justified in staring.

Brian capstick kept urging me to watch it.

Thanks Brian, i won't forget you when i come into power.

2 comments:

  1. agree with you 100% buddy..
    and i could spend the whole episode staring at penny too, moreso because of her interesting wardrobe though, not her other, "assets"... not to mention sheldon's kickass t-shirt collection!
    karm

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need some interesting wardrobe myself... no t enough people staring at my assets...
    Sheldon's Shirts do rock my world.

    ReplyDelete