Tuesday, July 8

MAILBOX EXPLOSION


I used to have a mailbox,
they were two boxes in one -our neighbor's and ours, in the shape of a house, with a cute little roof with wooden shingles.
but no more.

I come home on the night of the 4th of July, and Rainman met me to tell me that he had heard it, and missed who had done it.  
I pulled pieces out of the street, called the cops (had a great conversation with the cop about everything from how to get out of speeding tickets to our both changing to Apple -  how that was like driving a Pinto for years and then finding that you could have been driving a Porsche for much the same price)

In the morning i found my neighbors (whose box had stayed intact) had set their box back up on the wood.

1 comment:

  1. BASTARDS!!!! That's my mailbox!!

    Rainman was out there? Did he say he could fix it? Tell you where it was made?

    He looked at my VIN number once and told me all about the plant that made it, the town, the people who work there...

    Glad your back on the blogg'n post.

    ReplyDelete