Friday, April 10

Revelation of the Year

There are a million things more than i ever imagined that are under my complete control.

I've wasted mounds of mental energy worrying about things i can't control, and then making excuses and laying out false blame for things that i actually can control. It's a keen realization, and i now have some piles of things to take responsibility for, and happy to see a whole world everyday that has its future completely up to me. God has handed it to me, for me to choose what i'll do with it.

Got to get to doing it,
bye

1 comment:

  1. I think i'm going to print out this pos, hang it on the frig, and read it to myself everyday. It is one our common human frailties that we seek constant control over those things which we can not control, and fail to exercise our freedoms and accept responsibilities over those things which have control and duty to control.

    ReplyDelete