Sunday, June 21

Liars


People often think of salesmen as smooth talking liars who are trying to cheat you.


The truth is that salesmen are some of the most honest people around.


The truth is the other way around. Salesmen don’t lie, CUSTOMERS LIE.


We knock on the door with some truth, and people lie out of their butts.

They say its not their house, when it is. They say their parents aren’t home when they are on the couch yelling for the door to be slammed in our face. They say they have no money, when they do. The salesman has to steer his way through an ocean of lies pouring out of potential customers.

2 comments:

  1. I once told a salesman that I had just brutally murdered the home's ocupants and was sitting down to feast on their organs, and he could join me if he wished, in order to keep him away from my door. I told the mormon kids i couldn't talk right now, when they wanted and wanted to know if i needed anything i took their card and said i was moving soon, and if they wanted to use their 'p' day for that, it would be cool. Then, when I did move (w/ the help of an RM, but also a old friend) mother-in-law gave the my new address in our semi-high rise that requires a code or keyfob to enter. They called and I said I was at the beach in galvaston. Mostly I tell people that both my wife and I just got laid-off and ask them if they know of any morgage brokers hiring convicted felons?

    ReplyDelete